Your ability to lead your team to new heights is in direct proportion to your willingness to level up as a leader.
I firmly believe this… I have really tried to live this… I look at the investments and the sacrifices I’ve made over the last year to get to where we are and this all speaks true.
New heights require new knowledge. New heights require new investments.
The more I study those that experience new levels of success in entrepreneurship and life annually, the more I realize a few key things.
Success leaves clues, so I hope this helps:
1. Those that are really successful in business invest thousands of dollars yearly to ensure they have a coach.
2. They invest back into their teams both financially and with time. This could be through training or even just rewarding those that are excelling at what they’re doing.
3. They meet with their teams on a regular basis and are constantly communicating their vision, mission and goals for the organization.
4. They listen and give opportunity for the team to speak. They create opportunities for those on the team to innovate and to excel.
5. They schedule 1:1’s on a consistent basis to ensure that how they are leading and showing up fits into their teams life.
Ultimately they are serving their team at the highest possible level.